In prep for exchanging my rotten bulkhead top section for a nice shiney galvanised refurbished item, I spent an hour or so today stripping my old down and removing evenything fitted to it.
- Rear crossmember and bump stop plates
- More chassis work and bulkhead repair panels
- Spring hanger, rear bump stops and back axle
- Bulkhead and front spring rear hanger
- Cleaning and some more welding
- A bit more chassis welding…. 2 metres of it
- Chassis welding begins and other ramblings.
- Shotblasted chassis and bulkhead.
- No work this weekend, but ……..
- Chassis, the final strip, this time!